Our Mission Statement
River Works Electric, Inc. strives to provide superior electrical services to our customers by instilling in our employees that every project must convey the quality, safety, productivity and customer satisfaction that we have achieved in the past eight years. From beginning to end of every project, our skilled office staff and experienced field personnel realize our goals through teamwork.
Riverworks Electric, Inc. holds the following industry certifications:
- KCMO - WBE/DBE/SLBE and Section 3
- MO - WBE
- KS - WBE/DBE
- WBE - Women's Business Enterprise
- DBE - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- SLBE - Small Local Business Enterprise
- Section 3 - A provision of the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Act of 1968 that helps foster local economic development, neighborhood economic improvement, and individual self-sufficiency. The Section 3 program requires that recipients of certain HUD financial assistance, to the greatest extent feasible, provide job training, employment, and contracting opportunities for low- or very-low income residents in connection with projects and activities in their neighborhoods.